The financial policy of SUMMIT FAMILY DENTAL PLLC is as follows:
- If you are using dental insurance we will attempt to verify your benefits and eligibility but CANNOT guarantee your eligibility.
- Based on the information provided by the insurance company we will ESTIMATE your co-pay.
- The co-payment is due when the services are rendered.
- Summit Family Dental is to be paid directly by your insurance company
- Your account is your responsibility; we will submit forms to your insurance company at no charge. In the event that your insurance company does not pay on your account it will remain your responsibility.
- If you have any questions regarding your account, please contact our office. Many times a simple telephone call can clear many misunderstandings
For your convenience, we offer several payment options:
- Cash or check
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover
- Interest free or extended financing through Care Credit and Chase Financial
Summit Family Dental participates with most dental insurance programs. Our goal is to not let the expense prevent you from obtaining the quality care and services you deserve. We strive to maximize insurance benefits while making any remaining balance easy to afford.
For the uninsured we offer our in house plan: the Summit Family Dental Gold Card.